Possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience with sheet-fed, offset printing. Must have UV experience. KBA & HEIDELBERG highly preferred.
Support 1st pressman on set up on machine: machine operation, documentation of work and quality of work produced.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all duties according to established safety policy, including wear of all PPE’S to perform duties.
- Set up machinery according to job ticket and customers specific order’s
- Assist with press wash up and maintenance.
- Maintain levels of ink during print process and all other solvent fluid etc.
- Inspect all board materials before printing process
- Assist with the quality of the job that is being produce.
- Document raw materials used: board, inks, coating etc.
- Hang printing plates, coater plates and register.
- Works proactively to promote teamwork at all levels of the company
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, safety rules, security procedures and instructions
- Performs all duties according to established safety policy, including wearing all required PPEs to perform duties
- Willing to work flexible hours as necessary
- Ensure security of confidential Customer records and data
- Special projects as assigned, working independently and/or within a team
|Job Category||Offset Second Press Operator|