Possess a minimum of 2 years experience with sheet-fed, offset printing. Must have UV experience. KBA & HEIDELBERG highly preferred.
Support 1st pressman on set up on machine: machine operation, documentation of work and quality of work produced.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all duties according to established safety policy, including wear of all PPE’S to perform duties.
- Set up machinery according to job ticket and customers specific order’s
- Assist with press wash up and maintenance.
- Maintain levels of ink during print process and all other solvent fluid etc.
- Inspect all board materials before printing process
- Assist with the quality of the job that is being produce.
- Document raw materials used: board, inks, coating etc.
- Hang printing plates, coater plates and register.
- Works proactively to promote teamwork at all levels of the company
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, safety rules, security procedures and instructions
- Performs all duties according to established safety policy, including wearing all required PPEs to perform duties
- Willing to work flexible hours as necessary
- Ensure security of confidential Customer records and data
- Special projects as assigned, working independently and/or within a team
Attributes, experience, and requirements:
- Self-starter and/or team player with strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- Courteous professional manner when interacting with all employees or when handling conflicts
- Solid technology skills with ability to utilize and learn various types of technology; a quick learner with a can-do attitude
- Strategic and proactive thinker with the ability to work in a growth-oriented organization
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations while demonstrating poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Efficient and high standards of accuracy and organization in performing tasks
- Strong decision making skills and ability to prioritize work; effective time management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to find solutions to various problems; good mathematical competency
- Strong knowledge of a manufacturing business
- Proficient in Windows base computers
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization while maintaining strict confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
|Job Category||Offset Second Press Operator|